You'll want to follow along with the link open in another window.
1. Well, this is pretty straightforward. We have to admit, though, that we don’t see Brennan (Emily Deschanel)’s hair like that all too often on the show. And Booth (David Boreanaz) is looking less clean-shaven than usual — maybe the travails of attending to pregnant Brennan are leaving him less grooming time?
2. Sweets (John Francis Daley) would have a field day with this one. Is Brennan painting Booth’s face...or is she smacking him with the paintbrush for saying something beyond the pale? Booth’s shocked expression could indicate the latter. Speaking of expressions, what’s with that Medusa head in the background? Considering the “baby” blocks on the other side of the shelf, we’re starting to worry about symbolism — maybe the left-to-right orientation indicates that Bones Jr. will grow up into a horror!
3. Whew...now we’ve got “baby” and Medusa on separate shelves. With Hodgins (TJ Thyne) on the floor, you can tell who wears the pants in that relationship. And Cam (Tamara Taylor) and Sweets look a little uncomfortable over on the right there — she seems to be saying “what am I doing here?” And Sweets? Definitely “where’s Daisy (Carla Gallo)?”
4. No-nonsense Brennan shot. She’s so exhausted that all the color has drained from her eyes!
5. No-nonsense Booth shot. We’d like to see a more prominent belt buckle... and why so serious? He looks like he’s about to interrogate Pellant (Andrew Leeds)!
6. Here’s Sweets, in all his geeky glory. Clearly, the fact that his tie doesn’t align with his belt buckle means that he’s having some issues balancing his old job as a shrink and his new job as Booth’s stand-in partner. (How are we doing at this whole psychoanalysis thing?)
7. Angela (Michaela Conlin) is doubtless delighted to get rid of that (fake) baby bump. You can tell by her right hand — “I remember the days when I couldn’t touch anywhere close to here!”
8. Leather jacket and jeans with a dress shirt, huh? Looks like Hodgins is trying to impress Angela’s dad (Billy Gibbons).
9. And finally we have Cam — hands together, neck muscles clenched. You can tell that she’s still self-conscious about her lack of attention from the opposite sex.
Well, there you have it: a ton of extra scrutiny for the latest volley of Bones pictures. And yet, somehow, we’re still not satisfied! November! Y U NO come sooner?!
Need your daily dose of Bones? “Like” us on Facebook!