A little while ago, we compiled our top 11 favorite Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) love quotes from these past 7 seasons of Bones, then turned them over to you to see which is your favorite.
Well, the results are in — and one particular quote won by a landslide! Did your favorite Booth and Brennan love quote make it to the top? Take a look:
Which Booth and Brennan Love Quote is Your Favorite?
- A whopping 46% chose, “Brennan: When Booth and I first met, I didn’t believe that such a thing as love existed [...] but perhaps Booth is correct. [...] I have no tangible proof, but I’m willing to accept Booth’s premise.”
- A very decent 17% chose, “Max: Are you sleeping with my daughter? Booth: No. Max: Why? Are you gay?”
- Just over 9% chose, “Brennan: You believe that love is transcendent and eternal. I want to believe that too.”
- Almost 8% chose, “Brennan: I have no idea why Booth is so protective of me. Special Agent Perotta: You really don't, do you?”
- About 5% chose, “Brennan: “I am, in fact, very good [in bed]. But Booth has no direct knowledge of that.”