Brandi Glanville’s Top 6 Real Housewives Feuds in 2012
No one will ever accuse Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’Brandi Glanville of keeping her feelings to herself, which has led to a bumpy 2012 for the outspoken former model. To mark the end of the year, we’re counting down her six biggest feuds from the past twelve months. Here’s hoping that 2013 will be a bit calmer for her!
6. Scheana Marie When someone introduces herself to you by saying, “Oh, you’re the girl that had sex with my husband,” it’s safe to say you two haven’t gotten off the right foot. And that’s just what Brandi said to SUR employee Scheana Marie during last season’s “Night of a Thousand Surprises,” since Scheana had an affair with Eddie Cibrian while he was married to Brandi. It seems these two ladies may patch things up soon, but for now, Brandi is not Scheana’s biggest fan.
5. Gerard Butler Brandi has had plenty of feuds with people on the show, but she’s also found time to squeeze in a few off-camera ones. Her relationship with 300 actor Gerard Butler supposedly started off steamy, as she says that the two spent a week shacking up together in 2011 — and that his bedroom prowess ranks an “11 out of 10.” Wow! However, he then asked TMZ, “Who’s Brandi Glanville?” which led Brandi to tweet that he “can suck it.” So much for the love.
4. Taylor Armstrong Tension between Brandi and Taylor peaked when Brandi called out Taylor at the Season 2 reunion for writing a book about her marriage. Things haven’t lightened up much between them this season, with Taylor referring to Brandi as her “nemesis” at Yolanda’s dinner party, and then complaining in Ojai when Brandi mentioned her own book deal. These two may no longer be quite on the outs, but they still have some work to do before they’re friendly.
3. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian LeAnn Rimes has only been referred to sparingly on the show, but there has been no shortage of off-camera drama between these two. Brandi has accused LeAnn of being addicted to laxativesand Adderall and has been offended by LeAnn referring to Brandi and Eddie’s sons as “my boys” and by the fact that LeAnn uses her sons on TV. Meanwhile, Eddie has gotten into the fray, telling Brandi to “grow up.” So it’s not exactly a friendly break-up.
2. Faye Resnick Brandi’s feud with Kim Richards and Kyle Richards was more of a 2011 thing, but it’s lingering impact has created a new dust-up between Brandi and Kyle’s friend Faye Resnick. Things got ugly between these two at Kyle’s dinner party, with Faye accusing Brandi of attacking people and spewing lies about Adrienne and Kim. Luckily, Brandi walks away from the table before things got way out of control.
1. Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Brandi’s wildest feud of the year was between Adrienne and Paul, after Brandi’s comments about their family at Lisa’s tasting. Then, once Kim fills them in at Mauricio’s event, Adrienne and Paul fire back, making accusations about Brandi’s parenting and supposed drug use as the word “bitch” is thrown around a million times. Paul and Brandi have since made amends, but Brandi and Adrienne have yet to reconcile. Let’s hope that’s what the new year is for!