Brandi Offends Everyone! Top 5 Ridiculous Moments from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2, Episode 5
Talk about out of control! We love how many catty and crazy momentsThe Real Housewives of Beverly Hillsmanages to pack into one episode, whether it’s Kyle jabbing Dana about her parental pride, or Ken realizing he’s not that interested in Kate Middleton. Here are our picks for the top five most ridiculous moments from Season 2, Episode 5: “$25,000 Sunglasses?!”
5. We hear that Dana’s son is challenging Obama for the presidency next year. Look, we’re all for taking pride in your offspring, but Dana may want to tone down those stage-mom tendencies before she turns into Dina Lohan, Version 2.0. That’s why we loved it when Kyle took her down a peg, claiming that her own child walked immediately after childbirth, to which Dana had no idea how to respond. Maybe Dana and her son haven’t yet reached the encyclopedia entry for “sarcasm.”
4. Lisa gets her moment in the sun; Ken gets some shuteye. Taylor and Adrienne are hardly on board with the idea of Lisa adding royal wedding insight on CNN (perhaps they’re a tad jealous?), as they feel that Lisa is under-qualified. But how qualified does someone have to be to make chit-chat about the Royals? Is there some kind of advanced degree that she needs to get in “Killing Time Before a Celebrity Wedding”?
3. Kim’s not adjusting well to her empty nest. What exactly is going on with Kim this season? We feel for the girl, but she’s definitely been sounding a bit loopy in several phone conversations, including this week’s with Kyle. And why exactly would Kim even agree to appear on the show this season if she had no intention of ever hanging out with any of the other ladies?
2. For Brandi’s son, the world is his urinal. Is it much of a shocker that it’s Brandi’s son who is marking his territory at Adrienne’s pool party? After all, she’s the same woman who blurted out that colorful term for the male anatomy during the party. We really could have done without all the ladies giving their own favorite euphemisms for that particular body part, although we loved Adrienne’s choice of “annoying.” Somehow, we now understand why Paul seems so tense all the time.
1. Apparently, Dana doesn’t wear five-dollar Faux-kleys like we do. If you want to avoid making your head hurt, we would discourage you from thinking about all the various useful things you can buy with the amount of money Dana spent on those gaudy shades. Not even Jack Nicholson has that kind of a budget for sunglasses.