Burning Questions From Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3, Episode 7
Each episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is filled with surprising and shocking moments that sometimes require closer examination. With that in mind, here are the top five burning questions from Season 3, Episode 7: “Oy, Faye.”
1. Was this whole dinner party a set-up for Faye Resnick to attack Brandi Glanville? Some viewers have indeed suspected that it was Kyle’s plan was to have Faye accost Brandi at the dinner party. Not so, says Kyle. “I have NEVER needed anyone to speak on my behalf,” Kyle wrote in her Bravo blog. “Plus, Faye certainly has a mind of her own and would never be anyone's mouthpiece.” We suppose we’ll have to take Kyle’s word for it.
2. Were Brandi and her “friend” Darin Harvey involved in controversy earlier this year? Darin is introduced at Mauricio’s party as Brandi’s friend, but is that all they are? In fact, Brandi and Darin made headlines a year ago for apparently getting married in Vegas on a whim. It turned out that the “marriage” was ceremonial and no paperwork was filed, but Darin’s ex-wife, Michelle, was livid about the stunt, calling it unhealthy for her and Darin’s young son. Also, Michelle claims that Brandi was her best friend until Brandi had an affair with Darin. Yikes.
3. We’ve met Marisa Zanuck —so which side is she on in the Brandi-Adrienne spat? Marisa stands up for Brandi against Faye at the dinner party, agreeing that this isn’t Faye’s business. Does that mean Marisa is on Team Brandi? Actually, Marisa has managed to become friends with both Brandi and Adrienne, saying, “I did not feel like I had to pick sides with the whole Adrienne and Brandi thing.” Avoiding that feud seems like a solid plan.
4. No offense, but does Faye know what an orchid is? When Faye suggests that Brandi should send Adrienne an orchid instead of flowers, we were a bit worried. Well, Faye claims the comment was a joke, as she ends her Bravo blog with, “PS: I know an orchid is a flower... LOL.” Whatever you say, Faye! Then again, sending flowers can sometimes create more tension, as Adrienne learned when she sent that behemoth of a flower display to Lisa’s Villa Blanca party earlier this season.
5. If Kyle was so concerned about Mauricio’s event, why didn’t she talk Adrienne prior to the event? Kyle gets upset with Kim for choosing Mauricio’s event to tell Adrienne and Paul about what Brandi said. But if Kyle were really concerned about avoiding conflict at the event, shouldn’t she have told Adrienne herself before the event, since she knew both Adrienne and Brandi would be there? At least, that’s Yolanda’s take on things.
“Kyle seems to be very close to Adrienne so I am surprised she did not call her girlfriend immediately after lunch when the remark was made at the restaurant,” Yolanda writes in her blog. “Reporting this conversation at Mauricio's event could and should have been avoided.” Kyle has said she was going to tell Adrienne at some point, but Yolanda thinks it should have happened sooner.