Caleb Leaves Town! Top 5 OMG Moments from Pretty Little Liars, March 14, 2011
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars (Season 1, Episode 21)? The episode, entitled “Monsters in the End,” was packed with jaw-dropping moments. Let the craziness begin!
5. Melissa is lying about Hilton Head When someone lies as much as Ian seems to, you’d think he would be a little bit better at it by now! Spencer (Troian Bellisario) watches as Sean’s mom corrects Ian (Ryan Merriman) and Melissa (Torrey DeVitto)’s facts about Hilton Head, as we learn that Melissa may have been lying to help Ian. Looks like Spencer and Melissa have even less sisterly love than we realized!
4. Officer Garrett spies on Ezra It seemed as though Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding) and Aria (Lucy Hale)’s relationship had hit a major milestone when Ezra opened up to Aria about proposing to Jackie. But then Garrett sees Aria leaving Ezra’s apartment and inspects it, finding Aria’s scarf. Looks like the cat is almost out of the bag!
3. Spencer gets locked in the fun house This was one “fun house” that wasn’t fun at all. Spencer gets lured in by a fraudulent text that’s supposedly from Toby (Keegan Allen), and then she gets locked inside until Ian lets her out. Where was Officer Garrett when he was really needed?
2. Mona causes trouble. (But what else is new?) Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) writes a note to tell Hanna (Ashley Benson) that he loves her, but Mona (Janel Parrish) intercepts it and tears it up. So Hanna just watches Caleb board that bus for Arizona, not knowing that he tried to reach out to her. In fact, just when we think that Mona can’t be any more of a bitch, she finds a way to top herself.
1. Emily finds the key to a storage unit No sooner had the girls learned that Jenna (Tammin Sursok) was searching for a key than Emily (Shay Mitchell) discovers one in the bottom of her snow globe from Alison (Sasha Pieterse). Turns out, it’s the key to a storage unit, holding footage of Ali and the girls getting spied on. Could Jenna be the one who was doing the spying? (Let’s just say we wouldn’t be too surprised.)