Cameron Diaz Puts Out Fire at NYC Restaurant: Report
Never mind Girl on Fire, we have a Woman Fire Extinguisher to talk about.
According to Page Six, Cameron Diaz and a group of female friends had dinner Sunday night at the Italian restaurant Rosemary's in the West Village in NYC. Apparently a candle got too close to a menu at another table, and Cam sprung to action. A fellow diner told the paper, “Cameron spotted a menu at a stranger’s table catch fire, then ran over to blow it out. She was really sweet."
That restaurant may want to hire her full-time — candles can be dangerous, as both Heather Graham and the Osbournes learned not too long ago.