Do You Think Carole Radziwill Used a Ghostwriter For Her Memoir?
Credit: Craig Barritt/ Getty Images    

Real Housewives of New York

Do You Think Carole Radziwill Used a Ghostwriter For Her Memoir?

Let’s dub it “Bookgate,” shall we? The Real Housewives of New York sixth season is barely underway, and we’ve already got the first major feud: Carole Radziwill versus Aviva Drescher. Aviva is not afraid to bring the dramz this season, as she made a point to stir the pot when she told the rest of the women that Carole — a respected journalist — had used a ghostwriter for her New York Times bestseller, What Remains. Oh no she didn’t!

Carole was justifiably pissed by these claims, stating that even implying such a thing “ undermines those who spend years crafting.” It also doesn’t help that Carole just released her follow-up novel, The Widow’s Guide to Sex and Dating. We are prone to believing the real-life Carrie Bradshaw, but Aviva is adamant that she has her info on good authority.

So what do you think? During last night’s March 18 episode of Real Housewives of New York, Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users if they believed that Radzi had a little help on her foray into authordom.

Click below to download the Viggle App and vote on similar TV polls and trivia!

To our surprise, viewers are slightly more on Aviva’s team here. A majority 54 percent think that where there’s smoke, there’s a fire, and Carole likely enlisted a pro to help her pen her 2005 memoir. On the other hand, 46 percent think there’s no truth to these claims, and that Aviva is just trying to start trouble.

We’re still sticking to our guns and believe our girl Carole here. We don’t see her being upset as a sign of guilt, but rather as a journalist having her credibility questioned — pretty much the worst thing for someone in her field. She’s worked too hard to have her fellow Housewife cause havoc on her reputation. Stay strong, girl!

Tune into Real Housewives of New York on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Do you believe Aviva or do you think she was lying? Tell us in the comments below.

Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!

Samantha Lear is an Assistant Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!