Secrets, secrets are no fun — especially when they’re shared with everyone!
Last night's all-new Castle, Season 4, Episode 19: "47 Seconds" marked a milestone in the Caskett ‘ship: Kate Beckett revealed the secret she’s carried since last year’s season finale — in full earshot of Rick Castle, the person who it will affect the most.
Between all the bombs, blood, and burst bubbles (well, mostly just Castle’s), the eppy was chock-full of goodies — all of which provided perfect fodder for some super-cool wisecracks.
Check out the top quotables from Season 4, Episode 19, "47 Seconds" below:
10. Castle (to Alexis): These pancakes are usually reserved for after breakups or Dancing With the Stars eliminations. What’s the occasion?
Alexis's guilty pleasure = revealed!
9. Interviewee: Do I look like I’m in the 99 percent?
Well, you definitely don’t sound like it.
8. Castle: It’s like trying to find Waldo in a sea of Waldos.
In case you’re rusty on the childhood games, that would be really freakin’ hard.
7. Castle: Maybe dead men do tell tales.
Without so much "telling," that is.
6. Beckett: I was shot in the chest and I remember every second of it!
Beckett drops her own bomb.
5. Alexis: They say genius skips a generation.
Castle: Apparently, so does funny.
4. Castle: I think she's starting to like me.
Gates: No, I'm not.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
3, Beckett: It makes you think about all those things in your own life that you don't want to put off anymore.
And all this time it only took a massacre for Beckett to realize she should hook up with her co-worker she’s blatantly in love with?
2. Castle: Most of our victims die for a reason.
“And 60 percent of the time, it works every time”
1. Martha (to Castle): Wouldn't it be better to tell her and the timing be wrong than to never tell her at all?
Martha proves mama knows best!