OK, Castle and Beckett are still on, despite a jealous Beckett catching her honey making out with another bombshell brunette. But all the lies, gossip, and trying to keep a doozy of a secret hidden provide the perfect backdrop for some cool wisecracks and witty banter among our precinct crew.
Check out some of last night’s top quotables from Season 5, Episode 2: “Cloudy With a Chance of Murder.” Be sure to add your favorites in the comments section below!
10. Esposito (looking at Ryan’s nonexistent black eye): “Are you wearing makeup?”
We think Jenny is rubbing off a little too much on Ryan.
9. Ryan: "She's totally gonna put the moves on him."
Esposito: "No way. Not gonna happen. He's totally gonna put the moves on her."
Boy will be boys.
8. Esposito: "Apology not accepted."
We think more than just his eye was bruised on this one.
7. Beckett: “What do you think of this one?”
Castle: “Hmm. Sexy.”
Castle, put your tongue back in your mouth.
6. Beckett: “You just want me to take my shirt off again, don’t you?”
Does he really have to answer that one?
5. Rebecca Fog: “I’m a certified meteorologist. I have brain. Mandy was just set dressing with cleavage.”
4. Castle: “Well, if it’s any comfort to you, I do know mouth-to-mouth.”
In that case, we're having trouble breathing.
3. Castle: “Don’t tell me you dress like that for Esposito."
Most cops don't wear 4-inch heels to work...
2. Beckett (after kissing Castle): “Wow!”
From your lips to our eyes.
1. Castle: “OK, maybe people will find out, and maybe we won’t get to work together, and maybe we’ll implode. Or maybe we’ll continue to be amazing.”
How can you not forever love him after that? We don’t know either.