Castle Season 4, Episode 2: “Heroes and Villains” was hilarious! All the talk of superheroes and comic books got everyone a little excited. The 12th precinct was on fire this week. Check out the top quotable moments:
13. Castle: I seem to remember asking you to make me an E.T. Halloween costume and you told me you didn’t know how to sew.
Martha: Details. Besides, you were 32 at the time.
Once a geek, always a geek.
12. Martha: Richard are you crying?
Castle: No! It’s the onions!
11. Castle (to Lanie): Then you do not understand the sacred bond between a man and his unit.
10. Beckett: The killer probably followed him from the bar.
Castle: With a sword?
What she said.
9. Ferris’ Mom: These things can happen.
Castle: Not in this century, they don’t.
The times they have a-changed.
8. Beckett: I’m gonna need the names of the all the enemies your son may have had.
Ferris’ Mom: You’re gonna need a bigger pad.
Now that’s no way for a mother to talk about her son.
7. Huertas: Maybe a sword is a justice system.
Ryan: Yeah. For Quentin Tarantino maybe.
If only real life were like the movies …
6. Tony “the Butcher”: He used to work for me at Tony Valtini Enterprises.
Beckett: Which division? Drug sales or distribution of stolen property?
5. Castle: Let’s just say, Tyler Ferris is half the man he used to be.
He’s only half joking.
4. Castle: Our killer is a superhero!
3. Castle: Can I help it if I have superhuman, daredevil-like hearing?
2. Castle: My spidey-senses are tingling.
Ladies and gentleman, that is not an innuendo.
1. Castle: If you could be any comic book character, who would you be?
Castle: Oh, a ruthless assassin who hides from her emotions.
Life imitates art.