With last week’s 3XK dramz out of the way, the Castle crew seemed back in good spirits. And you know what that means — lots of hilarious banter! Everybody was on fire.
Check out this week’s top quotes:
13. Martha: Fiasco? You married her!
Castle: Yeah, and how did that marriage end?
In her defense, the divorce rate is pretty high.
12. Castle: Looks like I broke this case wide open.
Castle, always amusing himself.
11. Castle: Beckett told me to stall her!
Esposito: Did she also tell you to use tongue?
10. Martha: You have to admit your social life has been a bit anemic as of late.
Guess that’s better than “dead."
9. Castle: Think she’ll get him to talk?
Beckett: Who knows Castle. Maybe she’ll kiss it out of him.
Green isn’t your most flattering color, Beckett.
8. Castle: Looks like somebody gave him liberty and gave him death.
Why didn’t we think of that?
7. Castle: Somebody stole the fist of capitalism? Anybody check on the hands of socialism?
We’re sure there’s some political joke we could make right here about greedy capitalists but we won’t. Oh, wait …
6. Castle: We really could have used her — she has valuable assets.
And the most blatant double entendre ever award goes to …
5. Serena: Think of it like a merger.
Beckett: More like a hostile takeover.
Are we really comparing Serena Kaye’s presence to a ‘hostile takeover’? You bet we are.
4. Mr. McHugh: Now that it’s gone, that bag of Botox is gonna clean me out.
Ladies and gentleman, the new nickname for greedy exes everywhere.
3. Castle: Nothing like $50 million to blow you out of retirement
Can you blame the guy?
2. Shady guy at bar: Busy? Doing what? Chasing Bateman over here?
Castle: Hey, that got me out of a speeding ticket once.
We do kinda see the resemblance
1. Castle: I don’t think she’s involved with this.
Beckett: Well, you’re thinking with the wrong body part.
Beckett knows how to get ‘em where it hurts.