From sappy to sultry to just plain side-slitting, Castle Season 4 was abreast with notable quotables. We know you’ll probably watch the full season over again before next fall, but either way, we’ve rounded up the very best Castle Season 4 quotes for your viewing pleasure right now.
Bunker down, TV junkies and get ready to relive the heartwarming (and sometimes heart-wrenching) magic. Here are our fave 20 quotes from Castle Season 4!
From Season 4, Episode 23, “Always”:
20. Castle: Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate, and if that means anything to you, if you care about me at all, just don't do this.
19. Beckett: How the hell could you do this?
Castle: Because I love you. But you already know that, don't you? You've known for about a year now.
18. Castle: Beckett, what do you want?
From Season 4, Episode 21, “Headhunters”:
17. Slaughter: Never say awesome. You're a grown man.
From Season 4, Episode 20, “The Limey”:
16. Lanie: The guy is crazy about you. And despite your little act, you're crazy about him. Oh what, was that supposed to be a secret?
Beckett: Yes! No … Do you think he knows?
15. Beckett: So, what? You think I should tell him how I feel?
Lanie: Yes! You hunt murderers for a living. You can do this.
From Season 4, Episode 19, “47 Seconds”:
14. Beckett: I was shot in the chest and I remember every second of it!
From Season 4, Episode 18, “A Dance with Death”:
13. Esposito to Ryan: You have the stink of honeymoon phase all over you. No woman wants to be around that.
From Season 4, Episode 17, “Once Upon a Crime”:
12. Castle: I feel like my whole life is being invaded.
Beckett: You’ll get used to it. I did.
From Season 4, Episode 16, “Linchpin”:
11. Beckett (to Castle): There is no big deal. Sleep with whomever you want. The more, the merrier!
10. Sophia (to Castle): You are the same reckless, immature, self-centered jackass you always were!
From Season 4, Episode 15, “Pandora”:
9. Beckett: How many other women have you semi-stalked in the sake of research?
From Season 4, Episode 14, “The Blue Butterfly”:
8. Lanie/Ms. Sinclair: I mean, he’s a helluva smoocher and all, but dammit girl, is this yum-yum really worth it?
From Season 4, Episode 13, “An Embarrassment of Bitches”:
7. Castle: Her last name is Dutton? Your friend’s name is Buttons Dutton?
From Season 4, Episode 12, “Dial M for Mayor”:
6. Castle: So we can narrow our suspects down to rich men with good taste.
Beckett: So you’re saying you're a suspect?
From Season 4, Episode 11, “Til Death Do Us Part”:
5. Beckett: That's espionage.
Castle: More like sexpionage.
From Season 4, Episode, 10 “Cuffed”:
4. Beckett: Next time, let's do it without the tiger.
Castle: … Next time?
From Season 4, Episode 9, “Kill Shot”:
3. Beckett: Roger has the most incredible … resistance band.
From Season 4, Episode 6, “Demons”:
2. Castle: Say it. For me.
Beckett: I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
From Season 4, Episode 5, “Eye of the Beholder”:
1. Castle: Beckett told me to stall her!
Esposito: Did she also tell you to use tongue?