Ghost hunters and demons and maniacal lovers ... oh my! This week’s Castle gifted us a lot for which we are thankful: a bizarre case, some inappropriate touching and a bittersweet breakup, just to name a few.
(OK, so we’re not exactly thankful for the breakup, but you know what we mean ...)
Castle Season 4, Episode 6: “Demons” was also chock-full of Caskett banter as the duo battled over their differing views on the paranormal. You heard it — Beckett aint afraid of no ghosts! (Castle, on the other hand, was afraid of pretty much everything.)
Check out the top quotable moments below.
14. Castle: Say it. For me.
Beckett: I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
Oh, the things we do for love
13. Beckett: I think I've either had too much wine or not enough
Not enough. Always not enough.
12. Beckett: Maybe Shaggy will keep Scooby out of trouble
Clearly, Beckett did not pay much attention during Saturday morning cartoons
11. Beckett: I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for all that.
Castle: There is. They’re here.
All that’s missing is the long blonde hair and kiddie pajamas
10 .Alexis: You’re gonna have to fend for yourself, Dad. I’m Skyping with Ashley.
Castle: Right in the middle of father-daughter zombie time?
Yeah, Alexis. Where are your priorities?
9. Castle: Any relationship that lasts longer than a breath mint is going to have challenges.
You mean, it starts to stink?
8. Beckett: Castle, Jack Sinclair is the name of our victim.
Castle: … And the hunter becomes the hunted.
Castle proves you can teach an old adage new tricks
7. Alexis: Dad, are you using me as a shield against flesh-eating zombies?
Castle: No, I'm just trying to give you a better view.
6. Beckett: Grab my legs. [gasp] Castle, I said LEGS!
Give a man an inch and he’ll take a mile
5. Castle: You? Skepticus Maximus?
Here, in it’s natural habitat, mulling over police records and ignoring anything but cold, hard facts is a brown, furry creature we like to call...
4. Castle, after Matt Benton’s skeleton falls on him: I’m getting rid of this coat!
Really? We’re sure a little rotting corpse residue isn’t anything a good dry cleaner can’t handle
3. Ryan: You have a big fight after?
Esposito: Big fight? No. Mega fight? Yes.
Mega difference there, buddy
2. Castle: You’ve been racking up quite a bill ... or is that billing quite a rack?
Castle can be so punny!
1. Beckett: If you say ghost, I’m sending you home,
No, you won’t. And yes, he was.