The Voice Season 7: Will Christina Aguilera Return? The Results Are In!
Credit: Trae Patton/NBC © NBC Universal, Inc.    

The Voice

The Voice Season 7: Will Christina Aguilera Return? The Results Are In!

Christina Aguilera’s got kind of a full plate these days, with a wedding to plan and a baby on the way. Those huge life events combined with the exit of fellow Voice judge Cee Lo Green have led speculation about whether Christina too will bow out when the series begins its seventh season next fall. While there’s no official word on that yet, fans seem divided in their opinions about the “Beautiful” singer’s future.

During a poll of Viggle LIVE! users during Tuesday night’s Blind Auditions, 55 percent felt certain that Christina would come back for more in the fall, as she did after her break in Season 4 — hardly an overwhelming majority. The remaining 45 percent believe she will throw the towel in for good like her pal Cee Lo.

Want to make your voice heard? Download the free Viggle app now!

The pop diva was looking mighty slim during the December 2013 finale, so we find it hard to believe she’s more than a couple months along. However, without knowing exactly how pregnant Christina is at this point, it’s safe to say she’ll have given birth by the time the fall season airs, though not necessarily by the time the Blind Auditions start filming.

Even if she has given birth by the time production begins, she may want to extend her time off to focus on her new baby — and perhaps wedding plans. Seems to us the future of The Voice may be as full of surprises as Xtina’s personal life is these days!

We may not be able to predict Christina’s comings and goings, but one thing’s for sure: Watching TV is way better with Viggle, which allows you to earn awesome rewards just for tuning into your favorite shows. Just download the free app, check into Viggle LIVE!, and start racking up the points!

02.26.2014 / 12:00 AM EDT by Amber Garrett
Related: The Voice, Christina Aguilera, Features, Polls, TV, Viggle, The Voice 2014

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0