Would Clare Crawley or Nikki Ferrell Be a Better Stepmom For Juan Pablo’s Daughter?
Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC Television Group © 2013 Disney    

The Bachelor

Would Clare Crawley or Nikki Ferrell Be a Better Stepmom For Juan Pablo’s Daughter?

Juan Pablo Galavis has a daughter — did you hear? Of course you did, because he talks about little Camila every five minutes on The Bachelor. But while he’s looking for a wife (let’s just go with that, K?), if he does marry Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley, she’ll also end up being Camila’s stepmom. So, we asked Viggle LIVE! users which would fill that role better, and the answer rhymes with “tricky.”

It was an easy call, with 78 percent of Vigglers positive that pediatric nurse Nikki would be the best for the job. And seeing as she was practically glowing when she met his then-4-year-old (she turned 5 on Valentine’s Day 2014), we can see it. The remaining 22 percent thought that, given how in love with JPG Clare is, she could easily extend that hearting to Camila.

Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!

With only “Women Tell All” standing between Juan Pablo and the most dramatic finale of the season, we’ll have to see how this thing ends up. Funny, though, a majority of folks thought that Juan Pablo should just get back together with Camila’s mom, Carla Rodriguez, no matter what happens on the Season 18 finale.

Juan Pablo has a lot to think about when it comes to Clare and Nikki, but you only have one thing to consider: will you download Viggle now or sooner? The app lets you play along with polls and quizzes about your favorite shows and rack of points for cool prizes. Prizes you don’t have to share with some dude’s kid…

Julia Wayne is an Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!