Now that Dancing With the Stars Season 16 has aired its finale and a winner has been chosen (go Kellie Pickler!), it's time to look back at the season and chose the very best dances. It may have been predictable, but this season did not lack in strong dancing!
We've reflected on everything we've seen, and picked out our 12 favorite dances of the year. From the technically amazing to the emotionally moving, these dances are the ones that stand out in our memories, and they're all worth a re-watch.
12. Andy Dick's Week 2 Jazz. Major props to Sharna Burgess's choreography. She made a major statement all the way back in Week 2 with this Jazz piece.
11. Andy Dick's Week 4 Viennese Waltz. He may have shown limited dancing range, but Andy Dick's Viennese Waltz, which was dedicated to his daughter, will go down as one of the most emotionally satisfying DWTS dances ever.
10. Kellie Pickler's Week 8 Viennese Waltz. Pure, classic goodness.
9. Kellie Pickler's Week 8 Trio Paso Doble. Sorry Len, but the controversy over this flashy performance just made it that much more more memorable.
8. Jacoby Jones's Week 9 Lindy Hop. Fun, fun, and more fun!
7. Aly Raisman's Week 4 Contemporary. Aly's first moment of dancing triumph is still our favorite, even if she gained more technical proficiency later.
6. Zendaya and Jacoby's Dance-Off Jive. This dance off between two of the top contenders was a powerhouse of Jive goodness.
5. Zendaya Coleman's Finale Freestyle. This Freestyle wasn't as WOW as we wanted, but it's still pretty great.
4. Kellie Pickler, Week 9 Argentine Tango. Sensual, dramatic, and amazingly sharp, this Argentine Tango is hard to look away from.
3. Zendaya Coleman, Week 5 Side-by-Side Argentine Tango. This dance definitively proves the side-by-side challenge is a good idea.
2. Zendaya Coleman, Week 8 Trio Salsa. This dance is everything we love on DWTS: Fun, technically sound, and all about the dance. The two hot, shirtless men are just a bonus.
1. Kellie Pickler's Finale Freestyle. Dance. Of. The. Season.
What was your favorite dance of the season?
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.