Aly Raisman has shown incredible improvement on Dancing With the Stars Season 16. She started near the middle of the pack, but quickly began to distinguish herself. By now, she's a real contender for the Mirror Ball, consistently pulling in 9s and 10s for her dances.
With the finals coming up tonight (May 20, 2013), we decided it was time to look back and pick Aly's five best dances of the season. We can't wait to watch her try to top these in the finale!
5. Week 7 Salsa. This Salsa solidified Aly's spot as a top performer. Fun, fun, and more fun!
4. Week 9 Afro Jazz. We had some serious issues with the styling in this dance, but there's no question that Aly did a great job with it.
3. Week 8 Trio Jive. This dance proves Aly is a true performer now.
2. Week 4 Contemporary. This Contemporary routine was the first time Aly really shone, combining beautiful dancing with stellar emotion.
1. Week 9 Rumba. This was Aly and Mark's first perfect score, and we agree that it's her strongest dance.
What's your favorite Aly dance? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the Dancing With the Stars Season 16 finale tonight, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.