Kris Jenner is no stranger to Dancing With the Stars. First, daughter Kim Kardashian competed on Season 7 back in 2008, with pro partner Mark Ballas. Unfortunately, she was eliminated early on, but the Kardashian name got a serious redemptive boost after son Rob Kardashian came in 2nd on this year’s Season 13. Could DWTS use a third helping of Kardashian Kharm?
There are tons of reasons why the rumor that Kris Jenner may appear on Season 14 is fantastic news, so we’ve come up with our top five campaign points:
1. Third Time’s the Charm: So what if Kim placed dismally? Rob proved that having a bubble butt doesn’t exclude dancing skills from the Kardashian repertoire. Kris would have the opportunity to learn from Kim and Rob’s mistakes, and figure out what her family’s dancing strengths and weaknesses are.
2. Chaotic Crowd: Viewers and fans spend a lot of time lamenting the presence of the large and loud Kardashian brood in the ballroom. But we have to admit what we think a lot of people won’t: it’s fun to watch! Khloe’s cat-calling may annoy grumpy judge Len Goodman, but we think the jeers and the chance to see what little Mason Dash Disick is wearing that day, are reasons to watch.
3. Kris Knows Show Business: If there’s one definitive talent that Kris Jenner can claim, it’s how to put on a good show. She’s more than well-trained in reality television after six seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, two seasons of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, three seasons of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, and other spin-offs.
4. Dance Pro, Meet Your Match: Watching Nancy Grace talk back to partner Tristan MacManus was a bit like amateur hour — Nancy wasn’t used to arguing with people who didn’t already agree with her, and Tristan was just a newbie to TV in general. But whomever Kris is paired up with better watch out: What Kris wants, she usually gets. Imagine the excitement of a Kris-Maksim Chmerkovskiy match-up?
5. Kris Loves DWTS!: Rob Kardashian admitted that his mother pushed him to join Season 13 and she was in the audience every night, even as her famous offspring’s marriage went through a public and controversial divorce. The stars who love DWTS are always more entertaining to watch, since they not only know the show’s drama but also actually look like they enjoy dancing.
Want more from Wetpaint Entertainment? For the latest on DWTS, "like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/DWTSFansite, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/DWTSWetpaint.