Quick, someone grab a mic and put it in front of Brooke Burke-Charvet and ask how she feels! Up until this point it was understood that the new Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars season coming up this fall would only include non-winners.

But Monday night, On the Red Carpet reporter George Pennacchio asked Season 14 finalists Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd if they wanted to come back for the All-Stars season. Donald first joked that he couldn't come back, because winners weren't returning. (It always helps to think positive!) George said earlier that day he heard from Deena Katz, the DWTS casting director, that they changed the All-Stars plan to invite winners as well.

Donald said then he could come back, but added, "No, I'm done. After this, I'm finished." This is only Peta's second season competing on DWTS, but she has her eyes on a non-winner she'd like to dance with for All-Stars. "I was thinking about this, actually, and Evan Lysacek," Peta told OTRC. "I think he got second in Season 10. He was amazing and I think he would be a great partner with me." (She'd better hope his original partner, Anna Trebunskaya, doesn't want to dance with him too!)

Mark Ballas seems fine with bringing back winners. He said last week that he’d like to see former winners J.R. Martinez, Hines Ward, Apolo Ohno, and Helio Castroneves return to compete in the All-Stars season.

Cheryl Burke told OTRC she’d love to see funny (non-winning) guys like Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey and Joey Fatone return. "I think just those big personalities would be great to have next season."

What do you think about the idea of bringing winners back? It doesn't really seem fair, but Brooke is probably happy. She did say she wanted to get back out there to dance again.

Source: On the Red Carpet

Gina Carbone is a contributing writer at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @ginacarbone.

For more news about Dancing With the Stars, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.