It’s been a wild year for Dancing With the Stars. From possible on-set romances between our favorite DWTS couples to the introduction of pro Tristan MacManus, everyone went wild for America’s favorite dancing show. Join Wetpaint Entertainment as we count down our top ten biggest DWTS stories of the year.
10. Dancing With the Stars’ J.R. Martinez Before His Tragic Accident
J.R. stole our hearts in Season 13, so it only makes sense that fans wanted to know more about him.
9. Who Is Hope Solo’s Boyfriend?
Hey, we weren’t the only ones hoping that Hope was single so she could start dating Maks.
8. Vote Now! Which DWTS Pro Will You Miss Most in Season 13?
We were all upset that some of our favorite pros weren’t coming back! Chelsie Hightower won our poll by a huge margin.
7. 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Tristan MacManus
The luck of the Irish! Our lucky charm! More Irish puns! Tristan was the biggest breakout star of 2011 on DWTS and he quickly seduced a nation of Irish hottie-starved women.
6. Male DWTS Pros Strip Down (PHOTOS)
Does this really need any explanation?
5. How Much Do the Dancing With the Stars Pros Make?
Everyone loves finding out how much their favorite celebrities make, especially when they are dancing on our screens two nights a week.
4. Why Did Chelsea Staub Change Her Name to Chelsea Kane?
No, it isn’t because she didn’t want to be associated with nightmare Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub.
3. Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Hope Solo’s Flirty Lunch Date (PHOTOS)
Even though DWTS is a clean family show, everyone wonders if there are love connections being made behind the scenes.
2. DWTS: Most Memorable Wardrobe Malfunctions of All Time
Four words: Nancy Grace nip slip.
1. Hines Ward Gets Romantic With Kym Johnson Every Day
Again, possible behind-the-scenes romance on DWTS gets every fan interested. We just want to see our favorite couples happy!
Want more from Wetpaint Entertainment? For the latest on DWTS, Like us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/DWTSFansite, or Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/DWTSWetpaint.