Dancing With the Stars 2013, aka the fall 2013 season, premieres Monday, Sept. 16, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET. Though the schedule of DWTS shifted from two nights to one for Season 17, no one will be going home in the premiere episode.
The two-hour show will include performances from all twelve pairs, all of whom are listed below. It's quite an all-star cast this year, with some even having major dance experience, making for a very exciting season.
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Sasha Farber
- Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
- Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus
- Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian and Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein
- Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
Who are you rooting for in Season 17? Share your thoughts below!