Toilets. Farts. Boobs. Osama. Thankfully the theme of Dancing With the Stars Season 12, Week 7 did not involve the word "class." Still, some of the lines were classic. Here are our 10 favorite quotes:
10. Len Goodman [on having four judges]: "Look, it’s bad enough when there’s three of us. With four, it’s a nightmare here, Tom."
He’s actually right, for once.
9. Len: "Kendra, you were like a James Bond martini: you were shakin', I was stirred."
Now throw that martini in his face for talking about your boobs again!
8. Louis van Amstel [to Kendra Wilkinson, during rehearsals]: "You’re looking like you’re sitting on the toilet — move!"
But when she’s literally on the toilet, her posture and lines are amazing.
7. Shirley Ballas: "Romeo, you are a naughty boy."
Mark, that’s your mama he’s, um, bonding with!
6. Louis: "I think the maturity is what makes this team superior to the other team."
[Cut to the next scene]
Louis: "Did you just fart? Kendra just farted."
Considering what Romeo was doing with Shirley, you’re still ahead of the pack.
5. Kirstie Alley [flinging potted plant across the floor]: "This is my dance partner!"
Liar. That plant is kinda hot, but it’s not Ukrainian.
4. Chelsie Hightower [to her Cha-Cha team]: "We don't want to get beat by a bunch of old parents."
You do realize Ralph Macchio is an old parent and he’s on your team, right?
3. Kirstie: "When in doubt, shake your ass."
Can we get this on a bumper sticker?
2. Len [to the Cha-Cha team with Kendra, Kirstie, and Kym]: "I know which team of girls won the booby prize."
And we know which judge gets the same prize. This obsession is officially embarrassing, Len.
1. Donnie: "I know I’m going to get booed a little bit here. I know I’m going to be like Osama’s-been-dancing..."
Tom: "Donnie, I don’t know if you’ve seen the news, he ain’t dancin’ no more."
But even Bin Laden probably would’ve gotten higher scores than Master P.