Devoted Dancing With the Stars fans already know new Season 18 co-host Erin Andrews from when the sexy sportscaster came in third place alongside pro partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy in Season 10. But now that Erin is rejoining the DWTS family, it's time for a little refresher about who she is.
The video above features five must-know facts about Erin that prove the blonde bombshell has brains as well as a rockin' bod. Check it out to learn about her history with Playboy, her impressive high school achievements, and more.
Want even more Erin info? We've got five more facts right here.
1. TV is in her family history. Erin's father, Steve Andrews, is also a reporter, for WFLA-TV News Channel 8 in Tampa, Florida. Meanwhile her sister, Kendra, is a dancer and actress.
2. She went to the University of Florida. She graduated with a degree in telecommunications.
3. 50 Cent once tried to kiss her. While she was reporting! It was awkward, but she she handled it like a pro.
4. She's very involved with charitable work. Erin has been involved with the Kraft Foods Huddle to Fight Hunger campaign. She also hosted the Music Builds: CMT Disaster Relief Concert to raise money for the Red Cross, and partnered with StubHub to support the Girls Night Out program.
5. She wants to be hip and funky. Erin says her goal is to be a hip, funky host like So You Think You Can Dance's Cat Deeley.