Did Ali Tell the Whole Truth on the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Finale?
Credit: Eric McCandless/ABC Family Channel © 2014 Disney ABC Television Group    

Pretty Little Liars

Did Ali Tell the Whole Truth on the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Finale?

In the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 finale (Season 4, Episode 24, "A Is for Answers"), Alison (Sasha Pieterse) finally dished everything she remembers from the night someone tried to kill her — or so she claims. This is Ali, Mistress of Lies, we're talking about. Can we really believe what she told the Liars? Fans are very torn.

Wetpaint Entertainment teamed up with Viggle during the Season 4 finale to see whether or not fans trusted Ali's story, and the result was an almost 50/50 split. 53 percent of responders said they did trust Ali, she's finally being honest, but that means the other 47 percent voted that they didn't trust her to tell the whole truth.

Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!

Personally, we're not sure what to think. A lot of what Ali said makes sense and fits with what we know of the other characters, and she seemed genuinely afraid last night, which makes us think she really does want the Liars' help now.

On the other hand, it's Ali. We need to see more of her before we can be sure she's changed her ways. And, in fact, there were some hints last night that she still likes to play mind games and keep secrets. For instance, she didn't mention her run-in with Jenna and Garrett that night, even though she claimed to be telling everything. Even more telling was the way she treated Spencer — she knew Spencer was freaking out about hurting someone that night, but she strung her along for a while before finally revealing the truth. Seems like a mind game to us.

Do you believe Ali's story? Let us know in the comments below!

Want to weigh in with your opinions about all your favorite shows? Download the free app, check in to Viggle LIVE!, and start earning points just for watching and answering questions about your favorite shows!