Ed Westwick Denies Second Accuser’s Rape Allegations (UPDATE)
UPDATE (11/10/17 at 9:40 a.m. ET):
Ed Westwick is still standing his ground on the sexual assault claims made against him.
The Gossip Girl actor has denied the first and now the second woman's allegations that he raped them years ago.
Aurélie Wynn detailed her sexual encounter with Ed in a graphic Facebook post on Wednesday, and the 30-year-old responded to the "provably untrue" claims via Twitter one day later.
Keep reading for more on the accusations against Ed!
UPDATE (11/9/17 at 9:49 a.m. ET):
A second woman has come forward to accuse Ed Westwick of rape.
The former Gossip Girl actor was accused earlier this week of having sexually assaulted Kristina Cohen at his home three years ago, and her confession has inspired Aurélie Wynn — who was previously known by her stage name Aurelie Marie Cao before giving up acting — to come forward with her own accusation.
In a tale similar to Kristina's, Aurélie posted on Facebook on Wednesday, where she alleged that Ed had forced himself on her in 2014.
“In July 2014, I went through a very similar ordeal with Ed Westwick, I was ubered by Ed to the Glendower Estates where he was renting following an invite from a girl friend of mine who was dating his roommate a cast member on Glee, we all hung out until 5am, sun was starting to rise since it was summer so we all decided to get a few hours of shut eye since we all had events and things to do the next day and there are plenty of bedrooms."
She continued, "And like Kristina, I said no and he pushed me face down and was powerless under his weight. I was wearing a one piece bathing suit that he ripped, I was in complete shock, I am also very tiny. When it was over I got my cellphone and found that the girl that had invited me had left or got kicked out. I had terrible service in the estate without access to the wifi and had to get another friend to get me an Uber out of there while Ed was passed out. The house is so big I took a video of my experience getting out of the house since it's literally a maze. (sic)”
“I told the guy I was seeing that I got raped, Mark Salling, and when he found out by who he pretended not to know him, then blamed me for it and broke it off with me," she added.
"My other friends and people around me told me it was best not to say anything, to not be "that girl" and that no one would believe me and think I was just out trying to get my 10 seconds of fame.(sic)”
For more on the rape allegations against Ed, the LAPD investigation, and Ed's denials, read on.
Original story (11/8/17 at 9:19 a.m. ET):
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating allegations made against Ed Westwick after a woman claimed she was raped by the actor.
The report was filed earlier this week by Kristina Cohen, who alleges the Gossip Girl star sexually assaulted her a few years ago.
She went to the LAPD’s Hollywood division on Tuesday, November 7 and officially filed the report.
LAPD investigating actress Kristina Cohen's claims that Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass) raped her three years ago at his home. Kristina Cohen, 27, claimed she went to the 30-year-old actor's home for dinner with a producer - who she had briefly dated in 2013 - when Westwick allegedly suggested a threesome. She said she ended up taking a nap in his guest bedroom. 'I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body. I told him to stop, but he was strong. I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to f*** me,' she wrote. 'I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn't speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me.' 'Ed insisted we stay for dinner. I said I was tired and wanted to leave, trying to get out of what was already an uncomfortable situation. Ed suggested I nap in the guest bedroom. The producer said we would stay for just another 20 more minutes to smooth everything over, and then we could leave.' #edwestwick #kristinacohen #rape #allegations #women #celeb #gossipgirl #series #relationship #tbt #shock #datinggist #dating #gist More on www.Facebook/datinggist.com
According to the report, which was obtained by Deadline, the assault occurred three years ago.
“Suspect forced victim to have sexual intercourse inside his residence … three years ago,” it says.
In a Facebook post shared Monday, November 6, the 27-year-old described the assault and said it occurred while she was visiting the star with her then-boyfriend, who is a producer.
“Ed insisted we stay for dinner. I said I was tired and wanted to leave, trying to get out of what was already an uncomfortable situation,” she shared.
“Ed suggested I nap in the guest bedroom. The producer said we would stay for just another 20 more minutes to smooth everything over, and then we could leave.”
She went to lay down in the guest room and fell asleep.
“I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body. I told him to stop, but he was strong,” she said.
“I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to f—k me.”
She continued, “I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn’t speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me.”
Kristina decided to come forward to help others know they are not alone.
“I hope my coming forward will help others to know that they are not alone, that they are not to blame, and it is not their fault.”
Following the accusations, the British star shared a post on social media vehemently denying her claims.
“I do not know this woman. I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman,” he wrote on Instagram.
“I certainly have never committed rape.”
What are your thoughts on the situation?