Wannabe socialite and aspiring YouTube star, Silver (Jessica Stroup) always has something snarky to say. Here are Ms. SassyPants's best quotes from 90210.
10. Season 1, Episode 2: "Lucky Strike" Silver (to Kelly about Ryan): I think he has a crush on you. Kelly Taylor: Oh, God, no. No, no, no, no. We're colleagues. I would never go out... Erin Silver: Good. This school's hard enough as it is without my sister banging the teacher.
9. Season 1, Episode 5: "Wide Awake and Dreaming" Brenda Walsh: Silver, what are you doing? Silver: Nothing, paying attention. Sorry. Checking my blog. Big in Bolivia. Who knew?
8. Season 1, Episode 7: "Hollywood Forever" Silver (to Annie about Ethan): I think you guys have things in reverse. First you date, then marriage, and then a baby. But, you know, whatever works for you.
6. Season 2, Episode 2: "To Sext or Not to Sext" Silver (to Annie): If it makes you feel any better, everyone has seen me naked too.
5. Season 1, Episode 12: "Hello, Goodbye, Amen" Dixon Wilson(Tristan Wilds): Want to get some lunch? Erin Silver: Yes. But first I'm just finishing up a piece on my creepy custodian guy. You know, the one with the lazy eye? I'm fairly certain he was checking out my ass this morning. But then again, maybe he was just tired.
4. Season 1, Episode 2: "Lucky Strike" Silver: It's chic to look post-rehab, didn't you know?
3. Season 1, Episode 7: "There’s No Place Like Homecoming" Silver (after just having her wisdom teeth removed): Don't sleep through your chance to take a chipmunk to homecoming.
2. Season 3, Episode 4: "The Bachelors" Silver: Way less glitter on the word "breasts." It just feels weird.
1. Season 1, Episode 1: "We’re Not in Kansas Anymore" Silver: I'm Silver. Annie (Shenae Grimes): Silver? Silver: Well, you can call me Erin, but I'm not gonna respond. So look, I wasn't planning on making you feel welcome here, but then I saw the sticker and I thought, "Hey, maybe the principal's daughter isn't such a big loser after all."