Love you some Ryan Gosling? Of course you do. The Baby Goose is a super-talented actor and musician, and of course, a fine human being. Think you know all there is to know about RyGos? Read on for 8 facts about him from ClevverTV that'll make you say, "hey girl!"
8. Ryan loves Girl Scout Cookies. Ryan told a story to Jimmy Kimmel that made our hearts — and stomachs — swoon: After buying "hundreds" of boxes of Girl Scout Cookies outside a grocery store, he didn't know what to do with them, so he just drove down the street throwing boxes to strangers. "This must be what Santa Claus feels like," he mused.
7. Ryan is kind of a restaurateur. Tagine, a Moroccan restaurant in Beverly Hills, gained an early boost in fame with the Gos as a part-owner… but according to patrons of the eatery, he doesn't really hang around there much.
6. He was almost a Backstreet Boy. While Ryan turned the gig down for looking too much like a New Kids on the Block ripoff, we can still see his musical talents in his own band: Dead Man's Bones.
5. He was on an episode of Goosebumps... Not only did Ryan star in an episode of the '90s TV adaptation of popular kiddie horror series Goosebumps, he brought one of the more popular books of the series to life: Say Cheese and Die.
4. … and Are You Afraid of the Dark. "What a cheesehead," Ryan quips in his episode of the Nickelodeon series, "The Tale of Station 109.1."
3. He lived in a tent for a while. While we're still not quite sure of the whole story, Ryan admitted that while he was reading the script for the 2007 legal thriller Fracture, he was living in a tent. Dave Chapelle should amend his "if a man could f—k a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house" bit to reflect that these rules do not apply to the Gos.
As for the top 2 facts from Clevver? Hit "play" in the video above to find out, but here's a tease: They involve candy, and some sweet Gosling dance moves from 1991.
Did you learn anything new about Ryan Gosling? Share your favorite facts in the comments!