“Fool My Best Friend, You’re Dead Freaking Meat” and More Pretty Little Liars Quotes: Season 1, Episode 21
Anyone can lie; it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from Season 1, Episode 21 of Pretty Little Liars (March 14, 2011), with Mona back to her wisecracking self.
10. Aria (to Hanna, about Caleb): “He looked through your stuff — he didn’t invade Poland.” Leave it to Aria to put things in perspective.
9. Emily: “These are beautiful. Did you make these?” Samara: “Not to toot my own horn, but — toot toot.” Samara has obviously learned that modesty is boring.
8. Spencer: “What’s the juiciest thing on his status update? ‘Ezra Fitz has joined the Mark Twain fan page’?” Who wouldn’t want to broadcast their love of Huck Finn?
7. Aria: “Man, if that’s what Rosewood’s founding family looked like, how did they ever get anyone to move here?” Spencer: “And why were they allowed to reproduce?” In Spencer’s perfect world, only hotties can reproduce.
6. Paige: “Sorry, Emily — I’m not looking to join a club and ride down Main Street on a rainbow chopper.” Paige lays down some ground rules.
5. Emily: “How do you know she wasn’t his cousin?” Aria: “‘Cause in picture number three, they were licking each other’s gelato!” Who needs spoons when you’re in love?
4. Caleb: “I don’t expect her or you to throw me a going-away party.” Ashley: “All I know is, my daughter is sitting in a dark room, listening to Elliott Smith on a loop.” Everyone has their own way of grieving.
3. Aria: “Why would Jenna want that? What was she gonna do — sniff Ali’s old sweat socks?” If that’s what she wants to do, then there’s a lot about Jenna that we don’t know!
2. Hanna: “Fool me once, shame on you. And fool my best friend, you’re dead freaking meat.” We don’t think that’s how the saying typically goes, but we like it!
1. Hanna: “Mona, I thought you were going to help.” Mona: “I am helping. I’m making sure you don’t host a pity party for yourself and invite a cheesecake.” Mona is always looking out...