Wetpaint Entertainment has already seen the episode, and while we won't spoil anything big about it, we do want to whet your appetite with a few hints, memorable quotes, and first impressions about what you're in for when Sunday rolls around.
If you want to know absolutely nothing about what to expect, now's the time to click away. For the rest of you: Here are 10 hints about the Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4: "And Now His Watch Is Ended."
1. Three standout scenes from the book go down. One only begins, one is about what we expected, and one is everything we could have wanted and more.
2. “One misfortune, and you're giving up?”
3. One set of characters who have been in all three episodes so far are MIA this week.
4. "I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are."
5. There's an added scene between two non-Book POV characters that is pure gold.
6. “He would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes.”
7. "We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. But they do seem to yearn for it."
8. The Spider is back, and better than ever.
9. “I made a choice, and I chose wrong.”
10. Many people's suspicions about one mysterious character seem to be confirmed.
Don't miss the episode on Sunday, April 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO. Don't miss it!
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter@BeccaDMartin.