Game of Thrones fans know Finn Jones best as the charming Knight of Flowers, Ser Loras Tyrell, but, much like on the show, there’s a lot going on under the surface. Here are five facts about Finn that even the most ardent GoT fan might not know.
1. Finn isn’t his real name. Finn was actually born Terence Jones, on March 24, 1988.
2. He landed his first acting job very quickly. It didn’t take long for Finn to find work after graduating from ArtsEd in London. Finn says, “It was only a couple of weeks out of drama school when I landed this job called Hollyoaks, which was completely crazy, really.” Totally crazy!
3. He likes Arcade Fire. Finn says in an interview with Westeros.org, “I’m a massive fan of Arcade Fire at the moment. I’m so happy that they won the Grammy.” We wonder what other music he likes? Maybe he likes dubstep...
4. He hates dubstep. In an interview with Gay Times Magazine, Finn says, “F--k dubstep. I hate dubstep. Hate it.” Oh.
5. He was a part of the Doctor Who Universe. Before his role on GoT, Finn played Santiago Jones (no relation) on a spin-off series of Doctor Who, The Sarah Jane Adventures.