Game of Thrones Season 4 is coming to an end with next week's Season 4, Episode 10, "The Children," and unlike in the past, we can expect this finale to really bring it, with even bigger moments than Episode 9.
So, what will go down in the last episode of the season? The promo for the episode gives us some clues:
1. Bran and Co. struggle toward their goal. The promo begins with Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) and company on their journey north. Things don’t look good with Jojen Reed (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) even collapsing in the snow. But they do make it to the big weirwood tree they've been looking for?
2. Cersei criticizes Tywin? At :09 we see Cersei (Lena Headey) in a scene with Tywin (Charles Dance), and in a voiceover she says something that sounds like criticism of daddy dearest: "How can someone so consumed by the idea of his family have any conception of what his actual family is doing?" Would she dare say that to his face?
3. Jaime and Cersei kiss. At :13.
6. Is that Brienne? At :17 we see a little bit of armor on the left of the screen as The Hound (Rory McCann) approaches someone. Is it just us, or does that look like the armor worn by Brienne (Gwendoline Christie)?
7. More action up north! Episode 9 not enough for you? Then you should be pleased at the continued hints of action in the north that we see at :20.
10. Dragons! We see two of Dany's dragons at the end of the promo, and they do not look happy. It appears like they're inside somewhere. Hmm...
Check it out yourself here:
Catch the next episode of Game of Thrones Season 4 on June 15, 2014, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.