New Game of Thrones character Tyene Sand will be portrayed by actress Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, but what do we know about this new face? Here are five facts about Rosabell.
1. She had a bi-continental upbringing. Rosabell was born in Santa Monica, California, but grew up in New York City where she made her Broadway debut as an 8-year-old. Shortly after that production, she moved with her family to Rome. She holds dual-citizenship in the U.S. and Italy.
2. She knows Davos. Rosabell appeared in the 2010 film, The Whistleblower alongside Liam Cunningham, who portrays Davos Seaworth on GoT. We wonder if their paths will cross in Season 5?
3. She’s the only Rosabell in show biz. Or at least, she’s the only person with the name “Rosabell” on IMDb. So why go by three names when just one will do? We could just leave off the Laurenti Sellers and people will still know who were talking about.
4. She’s played Anne Frank. Rosabell’s performance as Anne in the 2010 Italian TV movie Memories of Anne Frank brought the actress rave reviews.
5. She’s not a fan of Justin Bieber. Unlike Anne Frank, Rosabell is not a fan of the pop star. She tells Variety about Biebs, “I don’t hate him. I just hate the crap commercial music he represents.” Boom.