Game of Thrones Season 3 is off to a good start with the Season 3 premiere and Season 3, Episode 2: "Dark Wings, Dark Words." What can you expect from the next installment, Season 3, Episode 3: "Walk of Punishment?"
Wetpaint Entertainment has already seen the episode, and while we won't spoil anything big about it, we do want to whet your appetite with a few hints, memorable quotes, and first impressions about what you're in for when Sunday rolls around.
If you want to know absolutely nothing about what to expect, now's the time to click away. For the rest of you: Here are 10 hints about the Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3: "Walk of Punishment."
1. We finally get to see Catelyn's home, Riverrun.
2. More new characters! These are good ones.
3. "Are we finally going to war, old friend?"
4. This episode contains what has to be the most pointless sex scene to date.
5. “You're a long way from home, and winter is coming."
6. Tyrion gets a new role, but he's not exactly thrilled with it.
7. This hunt is unlike anything you've ever seen.
8. One character departs on a journey.
9. “It often comforts me to know that even in war's darkest days, in most parts of the world absolutely nothing is happening.”
10. Don't miss the ending. Just don't... unless you’re squeamish. It’s not for the faint of heart.
Don't miss the episode on Sunday, April 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO. Don't miss it!
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.