Glee Spoilers! Ryan Murphy Spills Season 2 Secrets at PaleyFest 2011
If you were wondering what would happen during the final six episodes of Glee, good news: Creator Ryan Murphy and the cast spoiled practically everything during the show’s PaleyFest panel last night, March 16, in Los Angeles. What lies ahead for our favorites? Spoilers ahead, so beware!
- Looking ahead to Season 3 (yes, 3): Blaine will apparently audition for New Directions. Transfer student!
- Not only will Kristin Chenoweth return this season, she’s going to sing another Glee original song: “It’s 10 AM and I’m Drunk.” Sounds perfectly April Rhodes. What brings her back? Her all-white production of The Wiz was a fail, so she wants Will’s help launching a new show.
- The Rachel/Finn/Quinn love triangle is going to remain at the forefront throughout the rest of the season, though Cory Monteith (Finn) thinks that Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn are made for each other. According to Zap2it, he teased, "I think Finn is being used by Quinn for her prom queen aspirations. So I think he's gonna wise up to that at some point and maybe that'll send him back in the other direction."
- Matthew Morrison hopes Will and Emma (Jayma Mays) get together. In an interview with Zap2it, Matthew revealed, "[Carl and Emma] are going to have a little rocky relationship coming up. I think toward the end of the season they're going to pump up the 'Wemma' storyline. I'm looking forward to that a lot."
- In Season 3, look for Mercedes (Amber Riley) to finally get a boyfriend — a boyfriend who may come from The Glee Project talent show on Oxygen.
- Charice (Sunshine Corazon) will be back in the final six episodes. Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly Holliday) will only resurface for one or two more episodes this season, but Murphy is already pushing for her to return in Season 3.
- The upcoming Glee tour will focus on Season 2, with 80 percent of the songs coming from this year.
- Could Rachel Black’s “Friday” crop up in an episode? The entire cast is obsessed with her video...
- We’ll get a lot more Santana (Naya Rivera) in the last part of Season 2. No complaints here!