Naya Rivera (Santana) is rocking our world lately. Case in point: She’s been flaunting her pipes like nobody’s business in the second season of Glee! First, there was her performance of “Me Against the Music” with Heather Morris (Brittany), and then there was “River Deep, Mountain High” with Amber Riley (Mercedes). But who is the woman behind the sassy and voluptuous Santana?
Naya recently dished 15 secrets to Life & Style magazine and we have them here for you!
1. My all-time favorite outfit entails... A big sweater, tight distressed jeans and brown leather boots.
2. Right now I’m lusting after... An Hermes Birkin bag.
3. My biggest guilty pleasure is...Reality TV.
4. The most I’ve ever spent on an item is... $600 for a purse. It’s an investment.
5. My most embarrassing moment happened in... Fourth grade, when I was handball champion of the playground. One recess, I fell on my face going for a short hit — while wearing a dress. Everyone saw my underwear and laughed. To top it off, I busted my chin.
6. My quick beauty fix is to... Add a good pair of false eyelashes.
7. Three words that describe my style are... Comfortable, casual, and versatile.
8. I don’t care if it’s a trend, I hate... Wedges.
9. The last time I cried was... During the “Grilled Cheesus” episode of Glee.
10. The most romantic thing I’ve done is... Turn my house into a restaurant, complete with a tablecloth, candles, the whole nine yards. I cooked a four-course meal and was the waitress for the night.
11. My everyday skin must is... Biore’s exfoliating scrub.
12. The oldest thing in my closet is... A pair of jeans from freshman year of high school. I still wear them!
13. My most cringe-worthy habit is... Saying the word “like” a lot.
14. The last item I bought was.... A big plaid trench coat from Anthropologie.
15. One thing no one knows is... I hate koi fish!
Source: Life & Style