Glee's big return is almost here! After taking an almost three-month break, our favorite musical comedy returns this Tuesday, February 25, with an all-new episode, Season 5, Episode 9: “Frenemies”! Can't wait another day? Satisfy your Glee craving by listening to each of the songs from Tuesday's episode right here!
When the show comes back, you can expect some major drama! This episode is called “Frenemies,” after all. It’s not going to be all happiness and gumdrops. But which specific duos, exactly, will be the titular frenemies?
Santana takes a huge dig at Rachel by singing her most iconic song: Barbra Streisand's “Don’t Rain on My Parade” as performed in Funny Girl. Artie and Tina are singing about being in love...or not being anymore...and then maybe being in love again.
And don’t get us started on Kurt and Starchild. We saw sparks fly between these two from the start, and now it looks like these sworn enemies might be about to give in to all that love-you/hate-you sexual tension.
Uh, guys? Please stop singing this song. “I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day...touching you, god you're touching me.” No. Stop. NO.
Life can be so unfair sometimes.
- “Don’t Rain on My Parade” from Funny Girl, performed by Santana
- The Darkness’ “I Believe in a Thing Called Love,” performed by Kurt and Starchild
- Kenny Loggins’ “Whenever I Call You Friend,” performed by Tina and Artie
- En Vogue’s “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It),” performed by Tina and Artie
- Sara Bareilles’s “Brave,” performed by Rachel and Santana
- Kelly Clarkson’s “Breakaway,” performed by Blaine, Artie, and Tina