It's the Glee episode we should have seen last year! At least, that's the premise of Glee's Season 5, Episode 8: "Previously Unaired Christmas." In the episode, we'll see Rachel (Lea Michele), Kurt (Chris Colfer), and Naya Rivera (Santana) working as sexy mall elves, while McKinley's kids are choosing roles for the Nativity scene.
Is there ever such thing as a bad Glee Christmas episode? We think not.
If sexier elves have ever existed, we certainly haven't seen them. (No offense, Herbie.)
Here comes... one of our favorite Christmas tunes.
If you're hoping to see a certain pair of exes get more time together, you're in luck!
Lots of New Characters — and Returning Faces!
What is Kurt up to with this new guy? We're almost afraid to ask!
Say hello to a McKinley grad whom we haven't seen for a while.
Does Glee need another hot new bad boy? Uh, the answer to that question is always "yes."
Could Quinn really be coming back? Hmmm...
- “Here Comes Santa Claus,” performed by Kurt, Rachel, and Santana
- “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” performed by the New Directions
- “Mary’s Little Boy Child,” performed by Marley, Tina, and Unique
- “The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late),” performed by Kurt, Rachel, and Santana — listen to the full song!
- “Love Child,” performed by Marly, Tina, and Unique
- “Away in a Manger,” performed by Kurt, Rachel, Santana, and the New Directions