“If this is an engagement ring, yes!”
It wasn’t actually an engagement ring, but the tiny promise ring Blaine (Darren Criss) hand made for his boyfriend Kurt (Chris Colfer) in that just-released deleted scene from Glee Season 3, Episode 9: “Extraordinary Merry Christmas” is still one of the most adorable gifts ever.
What made Blaine’s gift even more romantic, though, is the set of promises that came along with it. So what exactly did Blaine promise his BF in this now-classic Christmas scene? His full list appears word-for-word below.
1. To always love you.
2. To defend you even if I know you’re wrong.
3. To surprise you.
4. To always pick up your phone call, no matter what I’m doing.
5. To bake you cookies at least twice a year.
6. To kiss you wherever and whenever you want.
7. But mostly just to make sure that you always remember how perfectly imperfect you are.
Kurt’s response — to both the ring, and the vows — sums up every feeling entirely. “I love it. I love you.”
Oh, Klaine. Why do you have to be so freaking perfect??
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!