It started during Glee Season 4, Episode 9: “Swan Song,” and it's only going to keep heating up from here! Brittany (Heather Morris) and Sam (Chord Overstreet) are now officially and item, and they will continue hanging out during the Christmas episode, “Glee, Actually,” and beyond. So what exactly can we expect from this new Bram romance? Here’s what we’ve managed to uncover so far.
- Glee Romance Alert: Is Brittany Licking Sam’s Face? (PHOTO)
First floor cheerios, and now this? If you ask us, neither of these two seem very concerned about proper sanitation.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Sorry, Brittana Fans! Sam and Brittany Will Share Multiple Scenes at Christmas
It's not just a minute or two. Bram will be getting plenty of screetime during this episode.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Why Are Brittany and Sam Spending So Much Time Together?
They have their reasons.
- Why Is Brittany Turning to Sam? Glee’s Vanessa Lengies Weighs In on the Brittana Breakup — Exclusive
But how serious is the relationship anyway?
- Glee Season 4 Photo: Do Sam and Brittany Get Hitched in “Wedding of The Year”? — UPDATE
A wedding sounds pretty serious, but we can’t help thinking that this might just be a fake wedding.
- Glee Season 4: Naya Rivera on How Santana Would React if Brittany and Sam Started Dating
Stand up for your lady, already, Santana. You have to get her back!
Sigh. This isn't exactly the sort of news that Brittana fans want to hear.