10. Brittany doesn’t want anyone to endure a foreclosure
Brittany (Heather Morris): [about an egg] That’s really confusing because this is a baby chicken’s house.
9. We’re pretty sure McCain is not in a grave
Sue (Jane Lynch): [to Artie] You are the worst POW ever! John McCain is rolling over in his grave.
8. Jesse reminds us all of how great he is
Jesse (Jonathan Groff): I traded love for a fourth-consecutive national championship; it was a bum deal. For a first, maybe — but for a fourth? No way.
7. Santana gets paranoid
Santana (Naya Rivera): Do I smell like a golf course?
6. This way, she avoids having to take those awkward prom photos
Brittany: I don’t have a date; I’m just going to dance. And then all your dates are going to ignore you and come dance with me, so your dates are really my dates.
5. Just when you thought Sue was all out of hair jokes
Sue: As a going-away present, here’s a spray bottle of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter — keep that head merkin looking buttery fresh.
4. Jacob gets bold
Jacob (Josh Sussman): [to Puck] One more question — this one was emailed in by a fan: “Where does Lauren keep your balls?”
3. Brittany stays focused on what matters
Lauren (Ashley Fink): I’m gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom.
Brittany: Don’t — you’ll seem poor.
2. It can be hard to keep those two separate at times
Kurt (Chris Colfer): Go with God, Satan — Santana.
1. We’re waiting for our apology, Will
Sue: William, I have in my Spanx at all times, a list of the worst songs ever performed by the glee club. And I would appreciate it if you would not reprise any of the following songs. Number 1, “Run Joey Run.” You should literally apologize to America for that one.
And the crown goes to... Kurt: Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton!