In Will's absence, the glee club decides to hire well-known choreographer Dakota Stanley to help coach them to Nationals. Yet his style doesn't quite fit in with New Directions. In other words, he's a full-on jerk.
With prodding from the Cheerios, Mercedes mistakes BFF Kurt's friendliness as something more. She develops a crush on him, but her feelings aren't reciprocated. Hmm... we wonder why?!
When the Acafellas perform for the PTA meeting, they get a surprise visit backstage from singing sensation Josh Groban, who was invited by his biggest fan, Sandy. Yet Groban isn't there as to hire the Acafellas for his tour as Sandy has hinted — he only wants to serve stalker Sandy with a restraining order. Sandy, you have been served! Not that we can really blame Sandy. Have you heard Josh's voice?
Terri helps Will realize his passion is not performing, but mentoring students. There go his chances with Jessica Simpson!
1. Bust Your Windows — Jazmine Sullivan (2008)/ Album: Fearless
2. Mercy — Duffy (2008)/ Album: Rockferry
3. This is How We Do It — Montell Jordan (1995)/ Album: This Is How We Do It
4. Poison — Bell Biv DeVoe (1990)/ Album: Poison
5. La Camisa Negra — Juanes (2004)/ Album: Mi Sangre
6. I Wanna Sex You Up — Color Me Badd (1991)/ Album: C.M.B.