Christmas is coming on Glee... and we couldn’t be more excited about the start of the holiday season! Season 4, Episode 10: “Glee, Actually” airs on Thursday, December 13. It’s a little early for Christmas, but who are we to complain? We’ve been listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween.
So what can we expect to see during Glee’s Christmas episode? Well, one thing’s for sure: There are no Wookies or black and white Christmas specials in sight. Here’s a look at what we’ve managed to learn about the episode so far.
- Official Synopsis For Glee’s Love, Actually Tribute: Christmas Comes in Season 4, Episode 10, “Glee, Actually”
FOX’s basic summary of what to expect.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: TWO New Tribute Episodes — and a Christmas Special Based on Which Romance Movie?
Now, if you’ll excuse us. We have to go re-watch Love, Actually right now in preparation.
- Glee Season 4 Christmas Spoiler: What Are Brittany and the Cheerios Up To? (PHOTOS)
Reindeerios? That sounds adorable.
- Glee Season 4 Christmas Spoiler: Who Is Playing Jake's Mom?
Sounds like we might be in store for some emotional Jake scenes this Christmas.
- Glee Season 4: Is Someone Getting a Tattoo This Christmas?
No clue who it might be, but we can’t wait to find out.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Kurt Remembers His Mother’s Death — Ryan Murphy’s Twitter Q&A
Sounds like the holidays might be a difficult time for Kurt.
- Glee Season 4 Spoiler: Damian McGinty Is Returning for a Major Holiday Episode
Thank goodness he’s back. We missed you, Rory!
We never would have suspected that.
Finn and Rachel
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Will Finn and Rachel See Each Other at Christmas?
Finchel shippers, prepare to be very excited.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Finn and Rachel Reunite for Christmas — But Why Are They Dressed So Strangely? (UPDATE)
It sounds like Love, Actually isn’t the only holiday movie that Glee will be channeling for this episode!
Kurt and Blaine
- Glee Season 4 Klaine Christmas Spoilers: Will Kurt and Blaine Duet This Year?
It just wouldn’t be Christmas without a Klaine duet.
- Kurt and Blaine’s Christmas on Glee Season 4: First Look at Klaine Together in NYC! (PHOTO)
Aww. How cute are they?
- Blaine and Kurt Romance Update for Glee Season 4: Expect a Big “Realization” During the Christmas Episode
But does this mean that Kurt and Blaine will get back together. Nothing's certain quite yet.
Brittany and Sam
- Glee Season 4 Photo: Do Sam and Brittany Get Hitched in “Wedding of The Year”? — UPDATE
They’re probably just recreating the scene from Love, Actually. But could there be more to it than that?
- Glee Season 4: [Spoiler] Has a Crush on [Spoiler] — But the Feeling Isn’t Mutual!
See? Their relationship can’t possibly be destined to go on for too long.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Sorry, Brittana Fans! Sam and Brittany Will Share Multiple Scenes at Christmas
Or can it? Dun dun dun....
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Why Are Brittany and Sam Spending So Much Time Together?
You know what? We don’t want to hear it. We just don’t want to hear it at all.