The next Glee tribute episode is fast approaching! May 2’s Season 4, Episode 21: "Wonder-ful" will pay tribute to the music of Stevie Wonder. We’ll see the return of plenty familiar faces, including favorites like Mercedes (Amber Riley) and returning villains like Rachel’s (Lea Michele) dance teacher, Cassie (Kate Hudson).
Here’s a first listen to all of the music set to be performed this episode.
- “Superstition,” performed by Blaine (Darren Criss), Mercedes, and Marley (Melissa Benoist)
- “You Are the Sunshine of My Life,” performed by Kurt (Chris Colfer)
- “Uptight (Everything’s Alright),” performed by Cassie (Kate Hudson)
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours,” performed by Kitty (Becca Tobin)
- “Higher Ground,” performed by Mercedes
- “For Once In My Life,” performed by Artie (Kevin McHale)
- “I Wish,” performed by Jake (Jacob Artist) and Marley