Love is in the air on Glee this Valentine’s Day, and the music of Season 4, Episode 14: “I Do” definitely shows it. Will (Matthew Morrison) and Emma (Jayma Mays) are getting married... maybe. Finchel might be hooking up. Klaine’s probably going to make out, and these songs will be the soundtrack to it all!
- Depeche Mode’s “Just Can’t Get Enough,” performed by Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss)
- Marvin Gaye’s “You’re All I Need To Get By,” performed by Jake (Jacob Artist) and Marley (Melissa Benoist)
- Bob Seger’s “We’ve Got Tonight,” performed by multiple couples.
- “Getting Married Today” from Company, performed by Mercedes (Amber Riley), Will and Emma
- Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen,” performed by Jake, Marley and Artie (Kevin McHale)