*CAUTION: SPOILERS AHEAD*
If the wait for tonight’s all-new Glee Season 3, Episode 5, “The First Time,” is giving you the shakes, maybe you should get yourself mentally prepared with the following spoiler-y details. It’s time for some of our favorite glee clubbers to take their relationships to the next level, ifyaknowwhatwemean. Nervous? Who’s nervous?! (OK, we totally are.)
Ready? Let’s go:
1. Couples Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith) get it on. Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) do, too! (And Chris Colfer spills about filming that love scene.)
2. A New Warbler (Grant Gustin’s Sebastian) attempts to move in on Blaine — and [SPOILER WITHIN A SPOILER ALERT!] it won’t be the first time!
3. Not really a spoiler but...listen to all the tunes HERE if you want to sing along with the ep. (Don’t worry, we won’t tell.)
4. There WILL be condoms.
5. Tina Turner plays a role in one of the first-timers, uh, first time.
6. In addition to Sebastian...Klaine may find the re-emergence of Karofsky (Max Adler) an obstacle in their relationship.
BONUS: Hi, Damian. (squee!)
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? “Like” us on Facebook!