Guest stars, superheros, and total fashion interventions... oh my! Glee’s upcoming Season 4, Episode 3: “Makeover” is going to be a wild ride. We’ve been hard at work tracking down every spoiler we can find for the upcoming episode. Take a look at what we’ve uncovered so far.
- Glee Synopsis for Season 4, Episode 3: “Makeover” — Blaine and [Spoiler] “Go Head-to-Head”
It’s time for a showdown.
McKinley High School:
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: How Will Blaine Cope With Being So Far Away From Kurt?
Poor Blaine! Somebody give this man a hug, stat.
- Darren Criss: Man in Tights! Glee Star Channels His Inner Superhero (PHOTO)
Blaine’s apparently decides to join every single club possible this episode. Why didn’t our high school have a superhero club?
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: New Klaine Updates — Plus, the Batman to Blaine’s Robin Is...
Would you ever have guessed?
- Glee Season 4: Why Are Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet All Dressed Up? (PHOTO)
Our best guess? It might have something to do with this...
- Glee Season 4: It’s [Spoiler] vs. Blaine for Senior Class President!
But does Blaine have what it takes to win?
- Glee Season 4: Which Guy Is Wearing a Long Blond Wig? (PHOTOS)
Okay. We honestly have no idea what’s going on with this one.
- Glee Season 4 Update: Guess Which Graduate Is Back at McKinley?
One word: yaaaay!
New York City:
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Rachel Berry’s Ballerina Moment
Rachel’s meeting a bunch of highly-trained ballet dancers? Sounds tutu cool.
- Glee Season 4: Brody and Rachel Dancing Together Again! Dean Geyer Tweets Update
Wasn’t that super-sexy Britney Spears dance enough? Guess not. Brody and Rachel must really like spending time together.
- Glee Season 4: Sultry New Photos of Rachel and Brody’s Second Dance
It looks so romantic, too. Gulp.
- Glee Season 4: First Look at Kurt and Fashion Mentor Sarah Jessica Parker! (PHOTO)
Kurt and his Sex and the City star mentor make such a cute duo!
- Glee Season 4: Rachel Berry’s Big Makeover? Lea Michele Dons Glam Designer Ball Gowns (PHOTOS)
Having a best friend who interns at Vogue does seem to come with some pretty awesome perks.
- Glee Season 4: Kurt Hummel, Fashion Intern, Wears a Giant Hippopotamus Pin! (PHOTO)
Kurt’s sense of style, on the other hand, hasn’t changed a bit!
- Glee Season 4 Fashion Spoilers: Rachel and Kurt to Get Edgier Looks
But maybe it’s about to?
- Tears For Fears’s “Everybody Wants to Rule the World,” performed by Blaine.
- Judy Garland’s “Mister Monotony,” performed by Sue (Jane Lynch) andWill (Matthew Morrison)
- Sheryl Crow’s “A Change Would Do You Good,” performed by Rachel and Brody (Dean Geyer)
- Hole’s “Celebrity Skin”
- Mashup of Fred Astaire’s “The Way You Look Tonight” and “You’re Never Fully Dressed” from Annie