It’s the one Glee episode we’ve been dreading more than any other. Season 4, Episode 4 is titled “The Break-Up.” And yes, relationship drama will abound. For everyone. Practically every couple will fight. And many of them WILL break up.
So which couples are dunzo for sure? We’ve been hard at work collecting as many spoilers as we can about this crucial episode. Here’s what we’ve learned so far.
- Glee Synopsis for Season 4, Episode 4: What Happens in “The Break-Up”?
A basic summary of what to expect.
- Glee Spoilers: Four Couples Are in Danger of Breaking Up — For Good!
Brittana, Klaine, Finchel and Wemma: any of them — and possibly all 4 — might break up during this episode.
We've examined every last second of the promo, looking for clues. Here's what we've managed to figure out.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Ryan Murphy Responds to Klaine Breakup Rumors
Fans on Twitter freaked out when photos from a late night park scene appeared to show Kurt and Blaine ending things for good. Here’s what creator Ryan Murphy had to say in response.
- Glee Season 4: Chris Colfer Responds to Klaine Breakup Rumors
Chris, too, spoke out to address the breakup rumors.
- Glee’s Darren Criss: Shooting The Break-Up Scenes Left Me “Emotionally Exhausted”
Sounds like a rough day. Yikes.
- Glee Season 4: Brittana Alert! Naya Rivera Teases Upcoming Choir Room Scene
Santana is back at McKinley, and she’s ready to serenade Brittany in song.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Santana’s Serenading Brittany — But Here’s Why It Won’t Be a Disney Song
And she’s singing Taylor Swift’s “Mine”! Could this get any cuter?
- Glee Season 4: Lea Michele Talks Finn’s Big Return — Is He Done With the Army?
You can consider us intrigued. Very intrigued.
- Glee Season 4: Casting for Finn’s [Spoiler] in “The Break-Up” Episode!
Based on what he’s been up to lately, we’d say that makes sense.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: When Will Finn Meet Rachel’s New Man?
We can’t imagine that this will go over well...
- Lea Michele on Finn and Rachel’s “Tough” Reunion — and Why Brody’s Not to Blame!
See guys? Not his fault. Now please just set down the pitchforks and walk away.
Who’s definitely confirmed to break up? Finn and Rachel.
Who’s (almost) confirmed as breaking up? Kurt and Blaine.
Still unknown: Brittany and Santana, Will, and Emma.
- Taylor Swift’s “Mine,” performed by Santana, sung to Brittany
- Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart a Break,” performed by Rachel and Brody
- Coldplay’s “The Scientist,” performed by Finchel, Wemma, Brittana and Klaine
- “Barely Breathing”
- An acoustic version of "Teenage Dream," performed by Blaine
- No Doubt’s “Don’t Speak,” performed by Kurt, Blaine, Finn and Rachel