Glee’s upcoming Season 4, Episode 3: “Makeover” is going to be pretty eventful in both of the show’s main locations. In Ohio, Brittany (Heather Morris) and Blaine (Darren Criss) face off for the title of class president, and Blaine is singing “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” — well, basically because he’s now become an egomaniac who wants to rule the world.
Over in New York City, it’s makeover time for one Miss Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), courtesy of Kurt (Chris Colfer) and his new Vogue boss Isabelle (Sarah Jessica Parker). No word yet which song they’re going to sing, but we have a pretty strong feeling it might be that Fred Astaire/Annie mashup.
Below is the track list of every song we know will be appearing in the episode so far, as well as a first-listen to all of the songs except the one sung by Sue (Jane Lynch) and Will (Matthew Morrison). See what you think!
- Tears For Fears’s “Everybody Wants to Rule the World,” performed by Blaine.
- Judy Garland’s “Mister Monotony,” performed by Sue and Will
- Sheryl Crow’s “A Change Would Do You Good,” performed by Rachel and Brody (Dean Geyer)
- Hole’s “Celebrity Skin,” performed by Brittany (Heather Morris) and Sam (Chord Overstreet)
- Mashup of Fred Astaire’s “The Way You Look Tonight” and “You’re Never Fully Dressed” from Annie, performed by Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel, and Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle