As we wait patiently for Glee to start back up in the fall, we’ve been diligently collecting every spoiler we can find that might give clues about what we can expect in Season 4. Here are the top five most-clicked spoiler articles of the week.
1. Glee Season 4 Spoiler Roundup: Everything We Know So Far
We’re keeping track of every Season 4 spoiler we can manage to find, and compiling them all in a big list right here.
2. Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Ryan Murphy Responds to Klaine Breakup Rumors
Is Klaine really breaking up, like those on-set photos seem to suggest? Ryan warns fans not to jump to conclusions too quickly.
3. Glee Season 4: Is This The Break-up? [Spoiler] Runs Away From [Spoiler] Crying! (PHOTOS)
That said, things don’t really seem to be looking good for either Klaine or Finchel in Episode 4.
4. Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Ryan Murphy Confirms One Breakup, But Promises Brittana and Faberry Scenes!
There will be at least one breakup, maybe more. But on a lighter note, Brittana and Faberry fans should both be plenty excited about some of Glee’s upcoming scenes.
5. Glee Season 4 Music: “Call Me Maybe” Confirmed for Episode 1
Not going to lie, we’re kind of excited. Kind of extremely excited. What can we say? This song is catchy.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!